A click from Colorado became the Carmody family’s front door in their search for a new home in Sioux Falls not long ago – and we couldn’t be happier about it.
Amanda Carmody found us on YouTube, and it helped her learn more about our great city.
“We have never been to Sioux Falls, and the image your group provided to us was spot on,” she told me recently. “The videos really helped ease me that this would be a good fit for our family.”
The Carmodys had relocated to other states before but told me their “previous experiences were not as personalized as this one” and that our team “does not view you as a business transaction but a relationship.”
That’s exactly why the foundation of Amy Stockberger Real Estate is Lifetime Home Support. We are not just here for you when you’re looking for a home, buying a home or selling a home. We’re here no matter what your life stage – whether you need some help with equipment for home repairs, some temporary storage or even just an excuse to get out and do something free and fun. Our foundation is to be there for our clients before, during and after the home sale.
For Amanda and her family, that relationship began when I quickly answered her email and continued when we connected her with one of our amazing agents, Tyler Stunes.
“We informed the brokerage we were coming within a couple days from Colorado, and the speediness and responsiveness was impressive,” Amanda said. “Tyler had my info the night before and already had tours arranged. I appreciated tips on the area and even got my hair done by a salon the team recommended.”
Then came homebuying itself.
“Tyler was able to negotiate price, repairs and improvements to the home we purchased with no stress on us,” Amanda said. “We ended up buying a house unseen, and there were no surprises during the final walk-through. The house and imperfections were clearly described by Tyler, and he was very honest.”
My team then helped set up movers and inspections for the Carmodys.
“The preferred moving company was fantastic and a lifesaver for us,” Amanda said, telling me: “Your group will go above and beyond. They do not look at you as a check, but with their lifetime support network, communication continues even after closing.”
Since they made the move, Amanda and her family have continued to be part of our extended family. She knows when it’s time for a kids party, she can use a bounce house and other supplies from us, and she regularly references the materials, online and in print, that we provided to help her get connected with everything she needs in Sioux Falls.
“Being from Denver, this made finding doctors, salons and local businesses so easy,” she told me.
The Lifetime Home Support that Amanda and her family are experiencing is something we deliver to every client. Work with us one time and we consider you a friend for life – an automatic member of our VIP Club. So, in return, we offer you free access to everything from two moving trucks and trailers, plus supplies such as boxes; access to our specialty tools, our party equipment, including bounce houses, banquet tables, food warmers and more; plus access to our all-inclusive BenefitHub discount center, giving you up to 85 percent off at over 100,000 name brands at your favorite retailers like Nike, Verizon and Walmart.
This is the first client I ever sold a home to, and we continue to stay in touch! It was great to see him last month at one of our events.
We also have dedicated Home Support Team partners full of reputable businesses right here in Sioux Falls that can help you with all stages of homeownership, including contractors, HVAC techs, electricians, carpet cleaners and more. We’ve even added a moving concierge to handle all your address change and utility transfer assistance, as well as limitless use of office services and referral services to other high-producing real estate teams across the Unites States.
Plus, we love to stay connected with you by offering free, fun events throughout the year.
This holiday season, we loved seeing clients past and present at our annual Thanksgiving turkey giveaway and photos with Santa.
It makes a difference. When I asked our clients who might be willing to share an experience with us, Amanda was far from the only one to respond. I’ll be introducing you to others in the coming months, but here’s a snapshot of what they had to say about their Lifetime Home Support:
- “During the moving process, my ladder was 250 miles away. I called in, and by the time I got there, a ladder was ready to go. They make you feel like family, so you don’t feel like you’re imposing when you really need something they have. The lifetime perks – who does that in a real estate business?” –Ben Schopp, who worked with agent Teresa Geiken.
- “I have used many of the Lifetime Home Support tools. This is a great service and goes above and beyond what Amy Stockberger Real Estate would have to do!” –Roger Hansen.
- “We had a phenomenal experience, and we plan to tap into the Lifetime Home Support services the next time we need to move stuff, along with our next graduation party.” –Julie Large, who worked with agent Jason Whiting.
- “I wanted to say a personal thanks to my agent, Shawn, and the company. The Thanksgiving and axe-throwing outing are signs of a remarkable company truly dedicated to their customers even after the sale is completed. That goes a long way to assuring a lifelong relationship based on integrity, promise and commitment!” –Patrick Branco, who worked with agent Shawn Martins.
- “Even though he was working with other clients while working with us, it felt like we were his only clients. We had never been through the homebuying process before, but he worked around our busy schedules and educated us on almost everything. He made the buying process as simple as possible. We have done a lot of projects around the house and plan on looking into their Lifetime Home Support for more tools we don’t own yet! Thanks so much, Trevor and Amy Stockberger Real Estate!! We love our new home!” –Blake Chesley, who worked with agent Trevor Daily.
- “My experience working with Logan selling and buying our new house was the best experience I have ever had with a Realtor. From the start, he was super communicative and very flexible around our crazy schedule. He went above and beyond in accommodating and explaining everything very thoroughly. Lifetime Home Support was a no-brainer to us, and we are so happy we made the decision to use Logan!” –Niki Johnson, who worked with agent Logan Stockberger.
I’m so proud of the service our team delivers with every transaction, and I can’t imagine building anything less than a lifelong relationship with our clients.
Real estate decisions are among the biggest you make in your lifetime, so the relationships that guide them should last just as long. We’d love to begin that relationship with you, no matter what your buying or selling needs.
Happy holidays and here’s to a wonderful 2023!