We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Social Media Manager to join our awesome marketing team! As a Social Media Manager at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s social media & brand strategy.
Social media & brand strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for social media and all digital marketing channels.
Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall social media & branding strategy
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Be available after hours for critical and special events.
WHO WE ARE: We are an ever evolving brokerage that is system centric, client focused and our goal is to be our clients lifetime home resource team. We see the world as a field of opportunity waiting to be seized. We set our sights on high goals, strive to be the best at what we do, and pride ourselves in delivering a high level of expertise and value to our clients. We have a vision to create innovative strategies to continue our growth as one of the top-performing real estate brokerages in the area.
WHAT WE DO: We help people buy and sell homes throughout the Sioux Empire. Our clients range from twenty-something first time homebuyers, to distressed sellers on the verge of foreclosure, to institutional clients around the country.
WHAT DRIVES US: We are on a mission to approach the real estate business in the professional manner that it deserves. We have a vision to deliver the level of representation, professionalism, competency, and expertise that our clients and our community deserve. Simply put, we think there is a better way to do real estate, and we are working hard to accomplish it.
• Please also complete the DISC Assessment and send in with your application https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
• 1 year of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role preferred.
• 1 year of experience in developing and implementing social media strategies preferred.
• Facebook ad experience preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of all social media platforms.
• Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
• Team player
• Time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Graphic Design experience necessary
Join Our Team
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!